7 Random Things About Me
I got tagged by 3 Sleeves To The Wind to tell you 7 random things about me. I have no earthly idea where to start. I am a pretty boring person as far as I am concerned. So here goes.
1. I met my husband on a blind date that his best friend arranged. I dated him for 10 days and after 7 months of letter writing and a long distance romance, we eloped and now have been married 28 years. …and they said it wouldn’t last!
2. I ambidextrous.
3. When I was 19 I did some hair modeling for Jermac Hair Products. I was discovered when I was about to get my long hair all cut off. The person freaked and said I needed to keep my hair to do the modeling and I did.
4. When I was in the 4th grade I lived next door to a girl whose father had Playboys under his bed. We used to sneak in and look at the pictures. I secretly wanted to be a Playboy center fold until I was about 14. I didn’t know that they didn’t take 5’2” freckle faced girls. I was devastated. I got over it.
5. I am a chocoholic.
6. I have had gastric by pass surgery and lost 110 lbs. Sadly I have gained about half of that back.
7. I am a city girl, but lived on a dairy farm my last few months of high school. I can milk a cow by hand.