Since the website and all the link are in French, I decided to look at the picture and try to wing it. Winging it could go either way...just saying.
I cut four size 18 wire that was purchased from a boxed hardware store. I bought it a while ago for jewelry making and it didn't work out so I shelved it. I thought it might be perfect for this project. I tried counting how many pieces of wire was used and I think I counted eight so I cut four pieces of 36" wire.
I noticed on the bottom of the basket that it was held together with just a small piece of wire so of course I went nuts.
I then measured three inches on either since of the bottom attachement, then bent them as best I could to a 90 degree angle to create the bottom of the basket. That created a wirey greased pig.
The other basket had a ring around the top so I used a Claussen pickle jar I had on the bench to hold quilling odds and ends.
Cotton string's new home near the workbench. Project done! Thank you French speaking person who posted it.
Things I learned
1. I am a doofus about Pinterest stuff.
2. Not reading instructions will eventually catch up with me and cause a lovely project to go horribly.
3.I usually over estimate my creative ability and the ability to complete the project match the picture.
4. It really doesn't matter about 1, 2 and 3 because I had a good time and the finished project is okay with me.