Tag You're It...Again
I was sitting here minding my own early morning business having my tea and wham I got hit with a meme. I don't usually join in them but this one was short and sweet. So, since Sharon tagged me guess I had better do this!
(This portion that explains the Meme is directly cut and pasted from Sharon's blog)
I am supposed to list six unimportant things that make me happy and then tag six other people. They must mean little, not unimportant things. If they make me happy, then they're important - well, to me they are.
These will prove how boring I truly am. Okay here goes...
1. I enjoy going into our backyard in my pjs with a piping hot cup of tea in the early morning hours to check out our fledgling garden. We are strictly beginners and we really love eating what few things we actually get from it. It would be way cheaper to drive 1/2 mile to the grocery store and buy what we need. but there is something very basic about having a garden. It's as close to farming as we are going to ever get.
2. There is a stretch of trees that I drive by in the fall just so I can see them turn yellow . I stop driving that way when they finally drop their leaves. I am a fall fickle friend.
3. WARNING!!!! People who don't like pets or their kisses need to skip this one. Getting kisses on the face from our newest dog, Lucy. She is a neat kisser and loves it when you squeeze her face to kiss her back.
4. I get this really strange satisfaction when I hang up the last item from the dryer every single week when I do the laundry. It's done! I get the same satisfaction when I fill up my mini van with gas once a week.
5. This one will seem strange in this economy. I got such a happy feeling when I dropped my 5 week notice at work. It was such a load lifted off me. Like I had my ankle chains cut loose. I can garden more, read a book, and go for walks when everyone else is at work and breathe again.
6. I get such happiness when I spend time with my friend Romelda. We have reconnected after a long period of not being together. We meet every Friday and we knit together for three hours and I always laugh. I feel so good when I leave. When we don't meet I feel lost and I didn't get my belly laugh for the week.
I have no idea who to tag for this, but here are a few...
1. Tina at A Blip on the Radar
2. Luni at 3 Sleeves to the Wind
3. Romelda at Pell-Melling
4. Cheryl at Dreaming of Germany
5. Shannon at The Wiltin Rose
6. Amanda at Mistress Stash Enhancer