Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Butterflies

I have been experimenting with all the paper I have accumulated over this past year for the business.  I copied a pattern from Pinterest and have been trying to get it to work for what I want it for.  I finally finished the first prototype.  This is not a huge post but I did want you all who come and read, that I have not forgot about blogging.  

Yesterday I got a friend, Juanita, to put my Etsy shop on my Facebook page.  I am hoping that it will give my business more exposure and eventually more sales.  I don't think anyone with an Etsy shop would ever turn down more business!  I know I sure wouldn't.

Garden Update:  I picked our green bean plants within an inch of their life and thought I would skip two days and then see how the garden was going.  Much to my surprise, I picked at least another pound of beans.  I have to get those ready to give to my next door neighbor.  They are always so nice to us and I am in love with the dog, so they get some garden love.

So that's it for today.  Of course there will be a Wordless Wednesday picture for tomorrow.  Haven't decided what yet, but there will be one! 

The pattern for this mobile came from Pinterest

A picture of Quilled butterflies

These are what I made from looking at the photograph above.  I haven't done anything with these guys yet, but hopefully they will be used in a project for my business. I am trying to come up with new Quilled items to sell in my shop and to sell at craft show this fall for the Christmas shopping crowd. If you have any ideas you would like to see quilled or in a mobil, leave me a comment.


No comments: