Friday, March 03, 2006



A Diversion is a good thing!
I signed up to crochet blue squares that are 8X8 for Christine at Knitting on Trial. Her brother is battling cancer. The afghan will wrap him up in love from all the bloggers who volunteered to do one or more squares. I was working on a dark blue crocheted afghan but scrapped it and took a ball from that stash and have been busy learning new stitches. I got a book of different knitting stitches from hubby for Christmas. So I am using that to try new things. I have finished two squares and am struggling through a design in the third square. I don't know how many I will be able to finish by Tuesday. I have signed up for my very first sweater class and it starts on the 7th of March and runs 6 weeks. That means that I will have to get my squares in the mail to Christine and put down my shawl from Sheep to Shawl. I have a feeling that it's going to warm up pretty soon so the shawl can wait for just a bit. I measured the monster shawl and it measures 31 inches. The pattern calls for 80 inches. Will this project ever get done? Let's see it gets cold here around Oct/Nov...

No comments: