Thursday, March 23, 2006


Howdy Ya'll!
I just wanted to say howdy to all of you who have come from Knitting on Trial. I was certainly surprised when I started reading my favorite blogs and saw my name mentioned! Seeing your name in someone else's blog works like coffee as a great eye opener. Thanks to Christine for the mention and the chance to try my new found knitting skills at making squares for Jef. It was fun looking through the closet at some yarn I haven't thought about in years and years! Now I think I have a project in the making while digging for blue yarn.

I will talk about that after I get done with my up coming sweater class. I am so excited to be taking the class at The Knitting Corner here in Virginia Beach. The timing is a bit wonky because by the time it gets done (and I will get it done if it kills me and makes my house fall down around my knees) late in the season (we are talking humid summer here) and I won't be able to really wear it.

So since Christine mentioned my four doxies I will post pictures from time to time. I love to show them in my lap while I knit. I have some larger sized wing backed chairs and all four dogs think they fit my my lap along with my knitting. It's a trick sometimes to figure out how to knit with some much in my lap! Here is what I mean...


Meet Edward. He is the oldest of the four doxies. He is getting a bit gray but is one of the sweetest dogs we have ever had. He is the father of two more of the four and lives here with his wife, Sadie.

2 comments:

vlb5757 said...

Oscar Meyer? What a cute name. I am sorry for your loss. I lost a dog who lived to be 17. I never knew dogs could live so long. She was a pound puppy.

Anonymous said...

awwww!! They are too cute for words ; )